We procure our Brown Basmati Rice from distinguished sources that process it in clean environment using innovated milling machines. Our Brown Basmati Rice gives a delicious taste when cooked. We make it available in high- grade food packaging and promise timely delivery. Talk of price; we offer the best quality at nominal price.
• Brown rice is “hulled or unmilled” rice and it is whole grain rice
• Cooked brown rice has a slightly chewy texture and a nut-like flavor, but more nutritious than white rice
• Brown rice and white rice have similar amounts of calories and carbohydrates
• The main differences between the two forms of rice lie in the processing and nutritional content
• When only the outermost layer of a grain of rice (the husk) is removed, brown rice is produced
• Several vitamins and dietary minerals are lost in this removal and the subsequent polishing process.